[Herodotus2010] Invitation: Victor Davis Hanson Marathon2500 lecture?

Phil Terry pterry at creativegood.com
Mon Nov 8 13:27:10 UTC 2010

Thank you again for particpating in the Marathon2500 Herodotus reading
group. I hope you are enjoying Book 1!

Our next Marathon2500 lecture - Life of a solider: Persian and Greek -
is with Professor Victor Davis Hanson this Wednesday, November 10 at
1pm ET.

This is a *free* global conference call lecture with students,
professors and interested adults calling in from around the world.

Have you signed up for this yet? Would you like to?

If you are not yet registered but would like to attend, then please
click here:
http://Marathon2500-3.eventbrite.com

Thanks to all our sponsors - especially Citrix Online and their
HiDefConferencing division!

Thank you,

Phil

P.S. Please encourage friends, colleagues, faculty, students to sign-
up for this great talk. Send them the same link: http://Marathon2500-3.eventbrite.com

Phil Terry
Founder, Marathon2500
Chairman, Reading Odyssey, Inc.