[Herodotus2010] Paul Cartledge lecture on the Battle of Marathonnow online

Andre Stipanovic astipanovic at mail.hockaday.org
Sun Oct 3 20:42:41 UTC 2010

Thank you Martha!  I appreciate your positive feedback.  I'm glad to hear
from a variety of sources on this.  My initial listening to the live
performance was overall pretty good.  Some fading in and out could have
been due to my own connection.  The playback of the podcast also seems to
be excellent for me too.
Sincerely,
Andre