[Herodotus2010] Paul Cartledge podcast

Phil Terry pterry at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 00:16:03 UTC 2010

Leo,

Again, if you can make some improvements, that would be great.

And if you have suggestions for improvement, we are open to it. But
you should know that we operate with whatever the schools provide -
and we are recording through a system that has a box that makes it
possible to be on the audioconference.

when we do audioconference only and no live audience, then quality is
a bit better.

Phil