[Herodotus2010] Call in info for Herodotus readers

Andre Stipanovic astipanovic at mail.hockaday.org
Wed Oct 6 20:08:07 UTC 2010

Dear fellow readers,
Our first conference call will be an introduction to Herodotus and how we
conduct our monthly discussions over the phone.  It will take place on
Monday October 11 @8pm Eastern Standard Time.  Please use the following
telephone access numbers to get connected to our conversation:
telephone: 1 888 350 0075 or 201 793 9022 (local)
conference code:  1100494#

A Skype option is also available:  +9900827049281912

I look forward to our call.  We will be joined by Phil Terry to help us
kick off this Herodotus series.  Please read over the introduction to the
Landmark Herodotus (pp. ix-xxxvi) if you would like to get better
acquainted with the author and the historical time period.  Until then,
happy reading!
Andre