[Herodotus2010] Listen to the Herodotus Introduction online

Andre Stipanovic astipanovic at mail.hockaday.org
Tue Oct 12 13:54:49 UTC 2010

Dear readers,
Thanks for your participation and questions last night during our kickoff
call.  If you would like to listen to it, please go to:
http://showsupport.typepad.com/odyssey/2010/10/herodotus-introduction-october-2010-audio-recording.html

I am attaching some follow up information in response to your questions
last night.  I hope it will help you get started in Book I.  I will be
sending out more specific study guide questions, which we will use as
discussion anchor points, in the next week or so.

Glad to "meet" you all.  If you would like to "introduce" yourself to the
rest of the group, please 'reply to all' and say a few things about
yourself.  I will start the ball rolling:

I am Andre Stipanovic from Plano, Texas.  I teach high school Latin
language and literature at the Hockaday School in Dallas.  When I am not
reading Roman or Greek literature, I love to ride bikes with my family, go
camping/hiking, and play games (especially chess).  Newest hobby:
watching Jupiter these last few weeks through a telescope.