[Herodotus2010] Listen to the Herodotus Introduction online

Thomas Tilley thomas.tilley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:25:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

My name is Tom Tilley. I'm British and moved over to Los Angeles with my
wife when she began her PHD at USC. Prior to moving to the US I spent the
past 6 years working in the UK and Hong Kong as a corporate strategist for a
large British bank. I studied Classics as an undergraduate and want to renew
my engagement with the subject.

Regards,

Tom