[Herodotus2010] Listen to the Herodotus Introduction online

jeffstehle at comcast.net jeffstehle at comcast.net
Tue Oct 12 21:55:47 UTC 2010

Hi.

My name is Jeff Stehle. I live near Detroit, Michigan. I feel like the odd-man-out in this group as I am a letter carrier with no degrees or college background. However, I have been a fan of ancient Greek history since first reading The Odyssey back in high school many,many,many years ago. Just this past month, I fulfilled a life long dream by taking a three week trip to Greece and Turkey. I love to travel, having been to 49 of the 50 states and 10 Canadian provinces. I am in the process of writing a blog of my recent trip for celebrategreece.com. Other than that, my hobbies include photography and geneaology. I have read Herodotus twice and look forward to reading it a third time with a group.