[Herodotus2010] Listen to the Herodotus Introduction online

Jason Happel jazznitz at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 21:44:32 UTC 2010

I'm Jason Happel.  I'm a few days behind in posting this introduction
because my wife and I are on vacation in the White Mountains in New
Hampshire -- I'm reading Herodotus at the foot of beautiful Mt.
Washington.  I did manage to join the conference call Monday night and
look forward to diving in.

I teach, practice law, and read classical philosophy in my free time
with two friends.  I taught Jewish law and philosophy for a number of
years, and currently teach a summer course on justice with a
bio-ethics theme.  I practice in the areas of family law, estate
planning and probate, and small businesses, including social
businesses.

This is my first Reading Odyssey adventure, and from all indications,
it will be a good one.  I am delighted to see our wide-ranging
backgrounds and interests. What a great group -- I feel lucky to have
stumbled on it.

Jason

--
Jason G. Happel, Esq.