[Herodotus2010] Listen to the Herodotus Introduction online

Swislow, Bill bswislow at cars.com
Tue Oct 12 17:25:16 UTC 2010

I'm Bill Swislow. I oversee content, development and hosting for the Cars.com<http://Cars.com> web site. My background is in journalism. My main avocation is art, especially outsider/folk. I read a pretty random mix of non-fiction and fiction. Some years ago I started adding classical authors to the mix. Having since then done Aristotle and Xenophon with the Reading Odyssey, it's clearly an advantage to read these with a group, not to mention an expert.