[Herodotus2010] Listen to the Herodotus Introduction online

Gabby Hon gabbyhon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 17:34:28 UTC 2010

My name is Gabby Hon and I'm an independent User Experience Consultant in
Chicago -- basically, this means that I do my utmost to make online
experiences useful and usable for people.

I'm currently doing a distance learning course in Latin (using Wheelock) via
the University of Alaska--Fairbanks. I've previously studied both Latin and
Ancient Greek but never for a grade. I'm entertaining the notion of getting
my MA, Classics online from the University of Florida at some point in the
future.

When I'm not being a closet Classicist, I travel as much as I can and futz
about with my new DSLR which has a bunch of whiz-bang features and a really
thick manual.

Cheers,
Gabby