[Herodotus2010] Listen to the Herodotus Introduction online

Nova_Clarke at nps.gov Nova_Clarke at nps.gov
Tue Oct 12 19:24:17 UTC 2010

My name is Nova Clarke and I currently live in Auburn, AL.  I am a 13 year
veteran of the National Park Service, and moved to AL in January to work at
Tuskegee Institute.  I love history but my focus has always been more
modern time periods and usually American.  The last time I read anything
ancient was in political philosophy in college so thought this would be a
good way to break into that.  Aside from history, I love being outside,
gardening (about ready to harvest the peanuts planted in honor of Dr.
Carver from outside the museum), opera, and hockey and am also really happy
it is finally fall in the south.

Nova Clarke
Interpretation Ranger, Tuskegee Institute NHS
334-727-3200
"So from an old clay cabin in Virginia's hills, Booker T. Washington rose
up to be one of the nation's great leaders.  He lit a torch in Alabama,
then darkness fled." - Martin Luther King, Jr.