[Herodotus2010] Listen to the Herodotus Introduction online

William Johnstone wjohnstone at kent2.co.uk
Tue Oct 12 21:16:33 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,
This is William, I'm British living in the UK just outside London. With the time difference I'm preparing myself for some very late nights!
I studied theology as my first degree and was an ordained clergyman in the Church of England for a few years. After a while my outlook shifted quite dramatically and I converted to Catholicism nearly ten years ago. I now work for a charity as a fundraiser and have also returned to university as a mature student. I am studying classics at Univeristy College London, possibly with an idea of teaching Latin and Greek at some point. I have an interest in Greek philosophy and literature and am very much looking forward to being part of the group.